我们的团契

我们的团契

影音分类

联络我们

Sunday, November 25, 2007



Oh Lord.... this is what is what I want to pray, this is what I want to do for You.
Please teach me and let me know what You want me to do and what can I do for You.
Lord, please make me and mold me, please transform me from who I'm now. Please give me a strong heart and mind to follow Your rule. In this moment I want to tell You Lord, I offer my life to You. You have gave me lot, but I can't pay You back what You have gave me, but only my life. Hope that one day, all the nations will be Your disicple. In Jesus name I pray all this thing.....Amen


Hope that this will become 1 of your prayer. In the name of Jesus, we fight for it, we do for it. GBU........

张贴者 StevenKong

0 意见

Post a Comment

KMYF G-Pod (Gospel Pod)

最新张贴 ~ 团契动向

最新张贴 ~ 主内分享

最新留言

最新意见

音乐分享区

访客人数